From: Eli Moss <mossy173 at gmail_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 2:30:54 AM
Subject: [APD] another lighting question

Ok, I've taken a shine (as it were) to the AH Supply lights.  The question
is now how much do I need?  I've tried to read up on commonly used lighting
intensities, but apparently this is a pretty controversial issue.
Controversy is great, but not helpful for a confused soul like me.  For a
140g aquarium, what total wattage of compact fluorescent would I need?
Watts per gallon?  I'm looking at either two 1x96w strips, or two 2x55w
strips.  Too much?  Not enough?  As always, I'm looking to pay as little as
possible.

Eli