Re: [APD] Excel

Hi Scott, I confess I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not.

Just so we are all clear, I suggest reading the Material Safety Data
Sheet provided by Seachem.

    /ParaGuard, HealthGuard , Pond HealthGuard, *Flourish Excel*,
    StressGuard [NFPA 1,0,1]:
    *Principal ingredient is glutaraldehyde *with ameliorating
    ingredients, pH 7. ParaGuard also contains malachite green.
    Malachite green is a
    possible carcinogen. Ingestion may cause severe gastric disturbance.
    May cause moderate irritation of mouth. If ingested, drink large
    quantities of milk or water. Universal antidote (charcoal) is
    useful. If enough is swallowed to cause distress, seek medical
    attention. Eye
    contact will cause severe irritation. Flush eyes copiously with
    water. Seek medical attention./

Link:  http://www.seachem.com/support/MSDS.pdf

Regards,

Barry