Re: [APD] Clown Plec

A dozen ottos would be more effective than 2 adult clowns.  It seems my
clowns don't touch algae. They love wood though, and make a huge mess of any
tank with driftwood in it.  My 2 adults caused me to have to clean gravel 2x
per week in a 55 gal tank with wood.  Wood=lots of poop. :p  Emperor plecos
did ok for algae, but they get large.  Ancistrus are excellent algae
cleaners, and I agree with the others recommending them.
Nick Ternes
Oostburg, WI
WAKO
AKA