Re: [APD] Clown Plec

Daniel,
	I had a 50 gal planted tank at one time that was brimming with 10-15
vary large amazon swords. Like you I decided to add a clown plec to the tank
to help control my algae problem. The results were great, and my weekly
cleanings turned into bi-weekly. The only problem that I encountered was
once the majority of the existing algae was eaten, it turned to my swords.
The plec would strip the new leaves leaving only the vanes.

	I started supplementing with some sinking algae disks and that
curbed its' appetite. The plec stopped consuming the new growth as long as I
made sure it didn't go hungry.

	Just a personal experience, hope this helps.

Billy