[APD] Clown Plec

Hi,

I'm thinking of adding a Clown Plec to my fully planted community tank
for some light algae control.  The only thing is I have two Amazon Sword
plants in the tank, will the Plec eat them?  Otherwise the tank seems
fine or it as I have bogwood as a feature in the tank already.  I've had
a pair of Otos in the tank for 3-4 months but recently one has
disappeared (I've not found the body) so I was thinking of getting
something a bit bigger as I've always been interested in catfish.

Daniel

DISCLAIMER
This message and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. Please note that we cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or that it has not been intercepted and amended. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of Real Time Worlds Ltd.