Re: [APD] Temperate plants for outdoor tank?

Elaine T wrote:
> I'd still like to know if there are more winter-hardy plants that I can
> try growing.  What else is temperate that I can get through normal
> online sources?  We're a bit short on creeks for collecting natives here
> in Southern California.

Depends on whereabouts you are. I am in the Pasadena area and there are
dozens of perennial streams in the local mountains, and hundreds of
annual washes and such that are running right now. However, that being
said, I don't think there's much in the way of submerged aquatic vegetation.

--
Jerry Baker