[APD] Claus Cristensen at NEC

To those of you who haven't yet heard on one of the other lists, Claus
Christensen will again be speaking at the Northeast Council of Aquarium
Societies anuual convention April 7-9 in Hartford Connecticut.  We will kick
off the weekend with our usual AGA meeting on Friday afternoon at 2:00 PM,
where Claus will present a program for the more advanced aquarium plant
hobbyists.  This is also an opportunity to meet many of the board members of
the AGA.  His Saturday program will be aimed at a more general audience with
something for everyone, no matter what your level of interest!

For more information visit the NEC website at:

http://northeastcouncil.org

If you have never attended an NEC worksop before, don't miss this one.  NEC
puts on one of the best (IMO _THE_ best!!!) general aquarium hobby
conventions in the country.  It's ALWAYS a great time.  This year is even
better because Claus will be joining us too!

Karen