[APD] Absolutely forbid doing away with jokes

I would be very sorry to see the humor leave the list. While the chemistry and science of aquatic plant keeping is entertaining in itself, the occasional joke or humorous post is essential. I try to keep humor in varying degrees part of my daily routine, it makes the day more enjoyable whatever I may be doing.

Pay no attention to the pissy people that can't handle the horrible rigors of the list. The fact of the matter is that the list has been this way for as long as I can remember. YES, you must sometimes scan through the list to get past the repeated posts, and god forbid, sometimes people don't edit their posts. Someone bitches about this every month it seems. ( I myself bitched about it more than a year ago and nothing was done, I was outraged! ) The best thing for those people to do is try and get a refund on their subscription. A lot of people are paying a lot of money to read this material, and I believe they have every right to bitch