Re: [APD] How to reconstitute RO water

I don't use RO water, so I have no experience with it, but the
consensus seems to be that tap water is the best way to reconstitute RO
water.  The exception is when your tap water contains something you
just don't want in the tank.  And, there is no ideal GH/KH from the
plant's perspective.  We want KH to be at 3 degrees or more to avoid a
PH crash with CO2 injection, but higher is just as good.  GH needs to
be high enough to supply the calcium and magnesium the plants need.
Just my two cents worth.  Maybe only one cent, now that I think about
it.

Vaughn H.