Re: [APD] blue light/bushier plants.

>>>Given the many issues, I think the color temps, the  blue/red
mix, the non algae promoting blah blah light, is not really  an
issue, never really was, main thing have enough intensity, have
enough  color rendition to be pleasing to our eyes.<<<

So blue lights don't make plants grow any bushier in our aquariums.

Would you also say that as the bulb ages that it doesn't give algae a  better
chance in our planted tanks?  I also here the same thing on the  saltwater
side do you know if it is the same?

Bill