Re: [APD] PMDD AND PHOSPHATE LIMITATION ET ALL

Jerry baker wrote
-Mislead a newbie into thinking what?

I reply---

When PMDD contains K2SO4, KNO3, mgso4 --all "MACRONUTRIENTS" along with
chelated trace mix, how can you call it a "Micronutrient "mix ?
and how can you claim it is not related with potassium?
It only means only one thing(without any linguistic gymnastics)that you
were totally unaware of the constituents of PMDD.

Anybody reading your comment will think of PMDD as equivalent to any trace
element mix.

Jerry baker wrote--
--> I didn't see any citation that even suggests in any roundabout way that
>   the acronym "PMDD" stands for "the strategy of phosphate limitation."
> There was a paper by Sears and Conlin that suggested limiting phosphate
> was an effective way to control algae. It just so happens that they gave
> a recipe for making your own micronutrient mix in the appendix of that
> paper. They called that recipe PMDD.

I reply---

The authors of that paper formulate a strategy and gave a fertilization
formula for implementing the same.
Now it you want to say the two things are not related in any way.
One needs only some iota of common sense and not any form of "linguistic
gymnastics" to come to
logical conclusion.

AJIT
INDIA.