Re: [APD] Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Pond Dye

On 3/18/06, Ethan Barr <ethan_barr at gmail.com> wrote:

> If ya'll know of any plants that ducks won't tear the crap out of I would
> welcome those suggestions as well.

I hesitate to say this because I don't know where you live or how far this
pond is from other water sources, etc., but if you can safely use it then
water hyacinth is a beautiful floating plant that is duck resistant.
However, water hyacinth is an environmental danger in many areas and you
should know what you are doing before putting it into a pond.

--
Liz
http://pottedliz.home.comcast.net