Re: [APD] PMDD AND PHOSPHATE LIMITATION STRATEGY

Jerry baker wrote--
> You have presented an assortment of citations that demonstrate quite
> effectively that PMDD is frequently mentioned when writing about
> fertilizing aquarium plants. There's no need to argue. PMDD stands for
> Poor Man's Dupla Drops. No more, no less.

and he earlier wrote---

> Yep, but I don't think phosphate and PMDD are related any more than say
> potassium and PMDD. PMDD is just a reference to "do it yourself"
> micronutrients (a Poor Man's Dupla Drops, which is mainly Fe, Mn, and B
> as I recall).

I reply---

PMDD certainly does not mean just a reference of "do it yourself
"micronutrients
unless you do not know the constituents of PMDD itself, which is why I had
quote the "an assortment of citations ".

If you do not know the constituents of any solution kindly do not pass such
superfluous comments which can mislead any newbie.

This is the purpose why I had to pursue this matter and put up "an
assortment of citations"
so that anybody reading this digest knows that even lurkers are aware of
some basics(historical though they may be).

AJIT
INDIA