Re: [APD] CO2 mist

For just a minute or two there I really wanted to scratch the itch that the
reference to Fick's law induced.  I really did.  I'm going to ask that we
all be nice and no one scratch that itch.

I will just say that the attempted explanation of Fick's law in this
situation bears a lot in common with the explanation proffered by Pons and
Fleischman for why cold fusion of H2 within a platinum or paladium matrix
works.  The difference is that while cold fusion doesn't work, there is
merit to the idea that adding fine bubbles of CO2 to an aquarium is
beneficial.  I have seen the results.

Please, lets all let it remain CO2 in the mist rather than a form of
Gorillas in the mist. :)

--
Liz
http://pottedliz.home.comcast.net