From: "Kettle, Sean" <skettle at snclavalinprofac_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:46:32 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Just a heads up

I can understand a slight mark up for packing materials and potentially
for a salary for someone to physically do it.  Used to be in the old
days that was simply the cost of doing business... Now it's a charge
customers are expected to pay.

BUT

A lot of times, like on eBay, its even beyond that.  I get so frustrated
when I get an eBay purchase and see the actual shipping charge on the
package... It makes me not want to buy online anymore.   But then I see
something cool I just "have to have"