Re: [APD] Estimative Index for CO2 Dosing - Bah!

On 3/9/06, gbooth at frii_com <gbooth at frii_com> wrote:

> Someone mentioned CO2 equilibrium values.  This was beat to death back in
> the 90s and the theoretical value for CO2 equilibrium was 0.485 PPM (at a
> specific temperature, etc).

That's just fine.  A great number.  Of course, that number came about
because someone(s) defined the system to be water, air and a water/air
interface then went so far as to suggest that system would be at
equilibrium.  Which leads me, once upon a time a research chemist, to opine
that there is a reason chemical engineers are paid so much more than
chemists. :-)

Liz
http://pottedliz.home.comcast.net