Re: [APD] phosphates and co2 table

thanks guys... I actually wasn't really adding the neutral regulator to
adjust the ph level. It was simply for the declorinating aspect of it. if
you remember I had a post recently about that. It just happens to be the
only dechlorinator I have on hand that I know for sure removes chloramine
and ammonia also. I'll just have to go out and get a good one without any
phosphates.
Thank you guys You've been a tremendous help not only for the questions I've
posted but the many questions I've had that were answered while searching
through old postings.