Re: [APD] phosphates and co2 table

1 teaspoon per 10-20 gallons... I just got a bunch of new plants via mail
order and did a complete water change while I was setting it up and added
about 41/2 teaspoons to my 55 gallon tank. So I guess if I want to have a
way to measure my co2 level then I should use something without phosphates
then... what exactly do the phosphates do that messes with the co2/kh/ph
relationship?