Re: [APD] Frog in RO water

I believe Charlie wrote this email section below:
> 5 years seems like a pretty long life for a frog.

Not really, a lot of frogs species live much, much longer.

Some people claim to own Dwarf African Frogs living to 18 years.

Their cousins, the African Clawed Frog live to 30 years it is said.

I suppose it's like goldfish, some people think they only live one or two
years (maybe because they're killing them? ;-) when in fact they're said to
  live 30+ years.

I'd love to know for certain.

But I can't find any journals online to look up.

--
Stuart Halliday