Re: [APD] Leaves folding up early

It's standard as far as I know.  My plants are going gangbusters and they all go to bed before the lights go off.
It's almost timed perfectly that they are all getting closed just as the lights go off, my lily flower is totaly shut just before.
Doesn't mean anything is wrong with your setup.  If you want them open later in the day, just shift the times your light comes on and turns off.
What I'd like to know is how do they time it, with artificial light it's not as if it's getting darker as it gets later.
Pete.