Re: [APD] Speaking of Using Color Test Strips

John

I like using what used to be EM Science ColorpHast test strips here at work.
I did a Google search and found the following link to the new company. I
didn't check for places where you can purchase them. I do know Hach sell
some of their products. They may be able to special order them for you. I
believe Fisher Scientific sells them still. That is where I last bought
them.

Why do I like them? You can leave them in a weakly buffer solution, like
some of our tanks, for 10 minutes to get the full color change. They also
have between 2 and 4 color pads on each strip to cover the range. You can
also get a very narrow range set within the pH values we most typically use.

Here is the link:
http://www.emdchemicals.com/analytics/literature/displaylit.asp?location=ar&litfile=311035_ColorpHast_pH_Testing.htm

I know tinyurl exists but I haven't ever looked at it yet, so just copy it
all and paste.

Jerry Smith in Bloomingdale, NJ