[APD] Speaking of Using Color Test Strips

Jerry mentioned several days ago that since he was colorblind he was never
sure if the color on a test strip was what he thought it was. I'm having
similar problems and I'm not colorblind!

Yesterday I completed a series of tests on my two aquariums, my well water,
collected rain water and water from two lakes next to me. That ended up
more frustrating than productive. I have no problem with the liquid testing
approach (a few drops of reagent into a vial of water), but it is the use
of test strips that gives me heartburn.

I would like to ask if there is a brand of test strips which are recognized
as being easier to interpret than others and maybe a few comments on why
that may be so.

JohnT