Re: [APD] Help me prevent a fatal accident or injury

Jerry

I am not an electrician but I speak to the one at work here often. He has
wired electronic ballasts for me for my tanks. He does use a special wire
for fluorescent ballasts. Go to an electrical supply house and ask them for
the proper wire. You really are making a mistake just using extension cords
to wire the ballasts. I can ask our electrician tomorrow what type wire you
need if you list the information on the ballast and socket. I don' t know if
there is other information I need. If you want me to call you with it, send
a private email with the phone number and the best time to call. I am in NJ
and at work till 4:30 PM. The electrician is gone now.

Jerry Smith