Re: [APD] Help me prevent a fatal accident or injury

You could use this kind....
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@2074067274.1140926003@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdeaddhdljehdhcgelceffdfgidgnl.0&CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=storehome/pg_storehome.jsp&MID=9876&pos=n01

Dennis

Some idnorant sod in teh future could always go and plug it in to live
power but the likely hood