Re: [APD] Co2 poisoning? chlorine maybe? help!

Well I tried it and definately no ammonia... And also if it was the problem
then I would have found it in the beginning when they started dying because
I tested for ammonia... And why would my blood parrot have a problem with
the water when I know for sure there was no ammonia last night cause I
tested it problably 50 times along with every other test I have. I just
don't get it... Its not making any sense...
Could it be possible some yeast water ended up in the tank? I don't have a
check valve on my setup... what would happen if that were the case?