[APD] Hallelujah! - Ballast Nirvana

I think I finally stumbled onto the right ballasts for my 150W Iwasaki
6500K bulbs. As I reported earlier Hellolights allowed me to come into
their shop and test out some ballasts. Their house ballast
(http://www.hellolights.com/aroba15mh.html) worked great, and the
manufacturer is in the next building over to boot. It doesn't even make
a noise with my ear pressed to the ballast. Awesome! The lights have
been running for about a half hour with no malfunction other than some
brief flickering a minute or two after starting up. Hellolights were all
very pleasant people and perfectly happy to help. I recommend them
highly for any lighting needs you have.

--
Jerry Baker