[APD] Sorry

I believe Stuart Halliday wrote this email section below:
> I believe Vaughn Hopkins wrote this email section below:
>> I just found the aquarium of the future,
>> http://www.elsewareinc.com/index_elseware.htm
>> (just click on products, then enjoy the top center product) and it
>> looks like a 55 watt AH Supply light kit would fit perfectly too.
>> Water changing would be a snap - push the handle and it's done!  I'm
>> still looking for the appropriate heater.  Isn't modern design
>> wonderful?
>
> This is a PORN Site, don't visit it!
>
> Ban this guy.

Ok I really need to apologise to everyone on this group and Vaughn.

I read the posting late last night and visited the website.

I saw the word 'ashhole' several times, a near naked woman and a flesh
coloured object which to me looked very phallic on the page!

I quickly left the site as I thought it was a pornographic site. It
obviously isn't anything of the sort.

Very sorry to upset Vaughn and people on this group.

Grovel grovel forgiveness....?
:-)

--
Stuart Halliday