Re: [APD] driftwood

Intuition tells me that a wood that kills moths and fungus just might
also kill fish.  Cedar, Juniper, Redwood, come to mind.  But, I also
know that some tropical  hardwoods are poisonous even to humans.  I
resisted adding any wood to my tank for that reason, but what I finally
did add, from the LFS, hasn't caused any problems.
Vaughn H.