Re: [APD] Barrreport Estimative Index Dosing Question

It is a liquid dilution.  I don't recall the dilution though.  I do
mine by starting with the fact that I want to put in 2 or 3 ml of
liquid, and I want the final result to be Xppm of iron.  I calculated
what dilution would do that for my cough drop bottle, with 237 ml in it.

Vaughn H.