Re: [APD] bacterial clouding

Many thanks to those who offered advice on bacterial clouding. I don't
count any fish missing, but I did finally spot several snail shells--not
easy to inspect a tank you can't see into. Ammonia/nitrate/nitrate all
near 0 but the water changes would have taken care of that. Tried a
clearing/clumping agent with no appreciable result. That said, the
clouding has cleared up just a little on its own over the past 3 days. As
you suggest, I will wait and watch, avoiding a water change.

Thanks again,

Ryan