Re: [APD] Algae Bar

Copper and silver, in contact, in water form a very, very weak battery,
which would, I think, transfer silver to the copper, and release copper
into the water.  I think the two metals have to be connected with a
metalic connection out of the water too.  Am I right?  If so, that
would explain why the device would work.

Vaughn H.