Re: [APD] Flourish Excel killing my shrimp and snails!

Scott Scheibe wrote:

>It also says"DO NOT OVERDOSE!" but does not explain why.  1 ml in a 2.5
>gallon is about
>4 times the recommended dosage if I figured that right in my head..  So
>maybe the dire warning applies.

Scott,

Exactly!  Yet Tom has been insistent on this 1ml per day or every other
day...and who doesn't listen to Tom!

Me...I guess now! ;^)

I am backing off to approx. one drop every other day, and we will see what
happens.  The fact that the tank is so dang small makes it hard to find an
amount that isn't microscopic!  I think that was why I was happy with the
1ml amount, as I had no other way to measure anything smaller than that.

Thanks.

Michael Laflamme
spicolte at hotmail_com