Re: [APD] Algae vs. Ultrasound?

well i can tell you just by looking at the pictures that its a cheap model,
the electric box they use is 10$cdn i tried them out at my work and they
were far from waterproof, the connectors they use only lasts about 2months
in wet conditions and its not a sealed led light so that will leak as well
as the waterproof nipple for the powercord is of the cheaper variety, all of
these parts i can see on the outside i rejected for anyof my projects (some
of my competitors use them for our application and i have to repair them all
the time)
seeing alll these problems i would suspect this right away.