[APD] Fw: SOS!! Blown ballast..........

Hi,

I recently blew a ballast on an older Custom Sea Life 96 watt ballast
assembly (it was driving 2 96 watt lamps.)  The ballast is rated at 1.45
amps/174 watts/120 Volts.  I'd love to find a replacement with an on/off
switch and with CS Life out of business a web search proved to be quite a
nightmare!  I'm not real technically inclined and could really use some
help.  I'd like to find something that I could simply plug the two wires
from the endcaps into to make replacement as simple as possible.  The plugs
on the wires have a rather odd configuration with 3 pins in diagonal and one
rectangular pin.  The bulbs on the fixtures are 4 pins in a square.  Hope
this is enough information and if anyone could provide some leads or has
ever replaced a ballast on a CS Life fixture I'd really appreciate any
assistance you might be able to provide........thanks and kindest
regards.....

Russ

--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)