M-

CO2, CO2 and CO2.
You can follow the example I have on my web site for the 20 gal
tank dosing.

Just scale up.
You do not have Gas tank CO2 but have a 175 MH light?
That is the tail wagging the dog.

Cheap light= good CO2===> much wiser.
Get rid of the MH, or upgrade the CO2.

You will need to do some CO2 work/testing, a pH pen/monitor will
do well for this and is easy to address once you know what the
KH is of the tank(this does not need to be tested much, weekly
is fine)

The other alternative: less light, like 2-3w/gal.
You simply do not need the high light.

I'm not sure why you complicated the dosing routine so much, I
add 4 things at most, 3 are dry powders, and then some TMG.

These are added 3x a week or so.
See the example in the EI article.
Stick with that, fix the CO2 or fix the light issue.
You are not going to have much success otherwise given your
habits.

Regards,
Tom Barr

www.BarrReport.com