Re: [APD] [Off-Topic] Supplementing Electricity with Solar (Bill D)

>If Bill was REALLY trying to keep off topic posts off the >list, why did he
post his post?  We didn't need to know he >responded off list...

No, Nick, you didn't need to know that, nor did you and Scott have to extend
my short response to four replies.  You could have just let it go.

When I see what I believe to be a political posting that is  misleading, I
will respond to it as I did in this case, just to alert readers that there
is another point of view..  I hope you and others won't feel that they have
to reply.

Bill