From: Vaughn Hopkins <hoppycalif at yahoo_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 1:43:17 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Want to swap rare plants in the SF Bay area?

For a moment there I thought I understood why I keep on having thread
algae.  Then I realized it isn't BBA.  Sorry, but I just can't see
driving a hundred miles down to San Mateo, then a hundred miles back -
that comes to about $25 worth of gas, not that I wouldn't enjoy it
while there.  You guys need to establish some "minor league" teams.