Re: [APD] Gas cost

Just because we all enjoy aquatic plants and hate algae doesn't mean we
have any agreement on any other subject.  Thank Allah we aren't going
to discuss our current president, or how great our personal religious
beliefs are.  What we really need here is an automatic way to forward
non aquatic plant messages to more appropriate venues.  Or, more
personal restraint - not a chance!

Vaughn H.