Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 11:30:21 -0500
From: caddy579 at aol_com
Subject: [APD] Excell (Not Alternative Energy)
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

Sorry to interrupt the alternative power discussion group with an off-topic
question. :-)

There has been some talk of Seachem Excell again. Is it for sure that this
product causes Val meltdown? I had some really pretty Contortionist melt down
after I dosed with Excell, they've recovered, I haven't used it again, I'm not
sure if it was coincidence or not.

Is the general concensus that Excell does in fact cause Val meltdown? Dr. Morin,
do you know if you are lurking?