Re: [APD] [Off-Topic] Supplementing Electricity with Solar

Each cell is rated at 140W.  Overall system size is 3.665KW.  My target
was to replace approximately 19KWh each day.  I'm averaging 18+.  This
would have been perfect if my energy use didn't go up after the system
was installed (Just being a little more liberal with AC use, like I said
before).

--
Mike Szilard