[APD] hybrid sword plants

Hello Folks:

  I have not been able to find photos of the following hybrid sword plants.

  Echinodorus "Harbich"
  Echinodorus "gabrieli"
  Echinodorus "golden flame"

  There is one photo of Echnodorus "Kleiner Bar" and of course my two plants in no way resemble the photo.  Although I do like what I am seeing.  Does anyone have any of the photos of the hybrids.  There used to be a web site a few years ago but I guess it too is gone.  Are these plants real or just another marketing ploy.

  Thanks, Diana