Re: [APD] Aromat Ballasts Arrived

S. Hieber wrote:
> Move the bulbs to the patio and try new ones on the tank?
>
> That's more or less giving up. Just think of the valuable lessen you have presented everyone :-)

Well, assuming the wiring in the apartment is correct I do have the
option of trying a good old tar and coil ballast. I was trying to avoid
them, but if electronic ballasts are going to make this kind of racket I
suppose I will try. I suppose it's difficult but if someone could make
an attempt to describe the "hum" from a tar and coil ballast in terms of
how loud it is I would appreciate it.

--
Jerry Baker