Re: [APD] Aromat Ballasts Arrived

Jerry, do you have a link to the specific model you're working with?

Electronic ballasts shouldn't be making any noise ... although, its
puzzling as to why yours are so heavy!

My Triad and Workhorse are both very very light, they're pure
electronic.  However, some GE 432I that I used to use are
electronic-hybrid.  they are pretty heavy but still operate at a high
frequency... and they didn't make much noise that I recall.

I agree, having the ballasts close to the bulb, should be good.  Oh,
did you ground your reflectors, or have a grounded sheet of metal
(painted is OK) in close proximity to the bulb for its entire length.
That is required fairly often.

Gordon