Re: [APD] Can anyone identify this plant (great tank lily btw)

Peter

Dave gave you a great link for water lilies. I was going to suggest the
dwarf tropical lily N. "Daubenyana". It is pretty common. I grew one in a
barrel buried in the ground when I was in High School. It is a viviparous
lily as Tina is. Take a leaf and cut it off and turn upside down. Float it
on the water and soon a new plant will form where the petiole joins the
leaf.

Jerry Smith