Re: [APD] Securing Tanks for Earthquakes

My apologies in advance!  An earthquake either rapidly drains the tank
for you, or there isn't a problem.  Actually, there is never a warning
for an earthquake, so no drain system could work fast enough.  I view
it as just one of the exciting possibilities we face living here.  And,
the real risks of an earthquake make losing an aquarium small potatoes.

Vaughn H.