Re: [APD] Can anyone identify this plant (great tank lily btw)

Hello Peter,

The water lily looks a little like tina but it is very hard to tell.  Kit
and Ben Knots have set up a wonderful web site about water gardening.
There is a section on all the named water lilies.   Have a look at

http://www.victoria-adventure.org/waterlilies/names/names_main.html

When you wee how many water lilies there are that are blue you will
appreciated the ID difficulty.

Cheers
Dave