Re: [APD] Securing Tanks for Earthquakes

Russell Vance wrote:
> If I lived in an earthquake prone area... I think I would invest in an good
> thick acrylic tank.  Then you don't have to worry about the seams popping
> when given a little shake.

Then you have to worry about how acrylic is covered in tiny scratches
all the time. To most people it looks OK, but I can't stand it. It's the
same effect you see on improperly polished cars ... the spiderweb
scratches all over. It's a calculated risk for me.

--
Jerry Baker