Re: [APD] River Sand Photo (Finally) - Dry

Jerry, the only problem I have with MTS, is that they are prodigious egg
eaters, and so among
your egg-laying fish you will experience ZPG. They are pure anthema with
us killie folk....but
great in a live-bearing tank! :-)

Do post links to pics when you get the tank going.