Re: [APD] BBA

Mariano F. Bonfante wrote:
> OK, that´s sound. So once in this situation, adding more CO2 will do the
> trick, until a new limitation factor appears. Right?

That sounds plausible. Of course there are upper limits on each nutrient
where adding more will not increase uptake. I do not claim to know
first-hand what those values are, but folks much wiser than I have
claimed 30 mg/L as the saturation level for CO2. If that is true, adding
more is just wasting CO2 (not that it's expensive).

--
Jerry Baker