Re: [APD] water changes and CO2/non CO2 methods

I am amazed at the fact that we are able to send human beings into outer
space, split the atom, and uncover the secret laws of the universe, and
yet we cannot figure out why algae grows or doesn't grow in a planted
aquarium.

I find that a little hard to swallow, especially given all the people in
the world with degrees in botany and plant biology, etc., etc.  People
in the planted tank community may not have unraveled the mysteries of
algae but I'm pretty sure someone somewhere knows exactly what makes
algae grow, or not.  I think.

-Barry